FoodNavigator-USA and BeverageDaily have amassed a glittering array of speakers from Fairlife, Honest Tea, Mamma Chia, KonaRed, Jin+Ja, Reed’s, Vertical Water, KeVita, Bolthouse Farms and many more at our free-to attend online Beverage Innovation Summit which starts today at 11.30am eastern time, USA, and culminates in a 60-minute CEO panel debate starting at 4.00pm.
So if you haven't registered yet, now is your chance! (It's quick, free, and very easy, just click HERE)
And if you don't have time to tune in today, please register anyway, because then you will get access to the event on demand (all of the sessions will be available on demand shortly, but only to registered delegates).
EVENT BREAKDOWN (timings are all in eastern time):
11.30am-12.10pm EST: KEYNOTE: Steve Jones, CEO, Fairlife LLC
The Coca-Cola Company invested in Chicago-based co-operative Fairlife LLC in December 2012, and since then the company’s star has only risen further. Here, CEO Steve Jones introduces the company and its mission, looking at trends in dairy and the ‘protein opportunity’.
He will first talk about the Core Power Brand, reviewing its progress in the market to date, before discussing Fairlife milk and how the company feels this addresses consumers’ wants and needs, as well as potential future opportunities .
1.00-1.40pm EST: TREND-WATCHING: What’s hot, what’s not, what’s next?
What are the fastest-growing beverage categories and which consumer trends are successful firms tapping into? How will new formats such as Keurig Cold change the landscape? Hear from a market researcher, innovation expert, beverage CEO and a leading retailer.
- Reuben Canada, founder & CEO, Canada Enterprises (Jin+Ja).
- Craig McCarthy, director of strategy, Altitude.
- Jonas Feliciano, senior beverages analyst, Euromonitor International.
- Tom Burkemper, senior director, merchandising, 7-Eleven.
2.30-3.10pm EST: SOCIAL LISTENING: Big Data and Big Beverage
Big data and integrated digital marketing have forever changed the way companies interact with consumers. Learn about the potential concerns of personalized consumer targeting through big data as well as some best practices for using digital media to communicate with consumers.
- Pamela Naumes, senior director of brand engagement at Bolthouse Farms.
- Jeffrey Chester, executive director, The Center for Digital Democracy.
4.00-5.00pm EST: ENTREPRENEURS TO WATCH!
We’ve gathered together some of the best and brightest CEOs to talk about what they’re doing differently. Our expert panel spans maple water, sparkling probiotic beverages, kombucha, chia beverages, ready-to-drink tea, coffee fruit beverages, craft soda and ginger brews...
- Seth Goldman, co-founder & TeaEO, Honest Tea.
- Janie Hoffman, founder & CEO, Mamma Chia.
- Shaun Roberts, founder & CEO, KonaRed (pictured, left).
- Chris Reed, founder & CEO, Reed’s.
- Valentina Cugnasca, co-founder & CEO, Vertical Water.
- Bill Moses, co-founder & CEO, KeVita.
REGISTER HERE for the event, which is sponsored by Ingredion, DuPont Nutrition & Health, Glanbia, AIDP and Virun NutraBiosciences, and supported by Hilmar Ingredients, Cargill (ViaTech), and Cognizin.